Hello there sunshines! I’ve spent many weeks now trying to figure out what to post on here and came to a conclusion, so why not write the big twenty facts about me!
1. It’s so funny how people ask me where do I get “Jay” from, but , Jay is my middle name.
2. I used to have a six pack in high school and I thought as soon as you get one it’ll stay there permanently… Guess what? I was wrong ??
3. I’m more of a tea person than coffee person. I just hate the after taste of coffee and makes me teeth feel weird. Sorry, coffee lovers.
4. Throughout my whole childhood I was only color person in my whole school until I got to 7th grade where it was 90% African American students and it was very hard to get adjusted to it.
5. I hate peas, red velvet, tomatoes, and pickles. Don’t give me wrong I love ketchup for my fries and that’s it!
6. I have one lonely freckle on my face.
7. I’m secretly the goofiest and earthy person you’ll know.
8. I only sleep when the room is cold. I personally think I go to sleep faster, if the air condition is on. I can’t not sleep in hot room I will get cranky and yucky.
9. My whole life everybody I met pronounce my name wrong. I never met one person that said it right.
TIP: “Shadlyn”? the “d” in my name is silent. Just in case one of my viewers ran into me in person lol.
10. Freshman year in high school, I was bullied for wearing a jean jacket that matches my jeans. I started crying at home and threw away that jacket. It’s funny that now it’s all popular and whatever. Old Fashion turns into new fashion quick
11. I have old soul living in a young body.
12. I do not catch up with trends, whatever I feel sexy and beautiful in I am going to rock it!
13. Before you guys ask me what type music I listen to… I rarely listen to today’s music. I’m type of woman that listens to meaning of it. I’m not going to lie I do like some songs today.
14. When I was younger, I used to watch r&b music videos and pretend I’m that background attractive dancer/singer.
15. I hate that I can’t wear those cute high-waist jeans… It just looks so weird on me because I’m like 5’0, but didn’t stop me from wearing mid-rise jeans!?
16. I love to dance! I try to make my friends or boyfriend to dance with me. I don’t care where we are at. I will literally dance at grocery store.
17. If you put on some Destiny’s Child on, you know damn well I will be singing every word! Don’t forget if you put on that song called love slide on, I will be dancing nonstop.
18. I change my style every year. No ifs or buts.
19. My role model when I was younger was Tyra Banks. She helped me overcome my insecurities by watching her live videos on Google +. Very inspiring!
20. I will never in my life wear pink. It’s just too girly for me.