My Workout Tips & Routine

My Workout Tips & Routine

Did you know 80% is diet, the other 20% is exercise? If you want to lose weight and get fit start eating 5-6 smaller meals throughout the day. Based on my research, if you make sure your meals are high in fiber (4-5g fiber per meal) and drink lots of water (around 8 glasses, NOT cups) per day.

Increase your versatility with floor extends or yoga presents and your awesome down should be similar to the warm-up as heart work at a low-level brings the pulse rate down to a relaxing state. You can do durability function in the same exercise as your cardio exercise perform, or split them up. Just be sure to warm-up and awesome down when you exercise. Instead of your usual 45-minute ride on the health and fitness bike, select a harder program for 25 minutes and really force yourself.

Select the hilly walk in your neighborhood, or jog instead of walking. You can step up the pace of your durability exercise by doing substance exercises especially those that do more than one muscle at a moment. For example, doing the squat with or without weights works the quads, hamstrings, and calf muscles.

Push-ups involve the pectorals, muscle, arms even the abdominal muscles and the spine.
If you are not the create-your-own exercise type, there are health and fitness videos in abundance offering everything from basic cardio to belly dance to Yoga. You can find them at local bookshops and discount stores or on the internet. Just be sure to make a choice that is right for your health and fitness stage.

Create your own personal workout routine.
Creating your own personal workouts is a lot of fun and enjoyment. Who doesn’t love to challenge their self to the path of improvement? You can create your own by doing strength and cardio exercises at home or outside at a nice local park nearby you —all you need is a good pair of Nikes!

My personal set routine is to do these reps, I recommend doing each for a minute:

  • jumping jacks, lunges, high knees, push-ups, triceps dips (off a chair or couch), and sit-ups.
    Do each exercise for a minute at a time, rest in between exercises as needed. Repeat it if needed.

I hope you enjoyed and try these exercises and tips. Also, Don’t forget to get a good night sleep!

Follow:
Share This: